Welcome to the Island Rambles Blog

Hi my name is Nora and Welcome to my blog world. This is a nature and birding photo blog about Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada. I am trying to be a birder and I take photos of the birds and scenery I find. I hope you enjoy your time here and please come back again. PHOTOS WILL ENLARGE IF CLICKED. The photos are slide show enabled if you click on them. If you click on the top lighthouse photo it always takes you to the most recent summary list of my postings.

copyright

©all rights reserved on all images and text

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

E is for Eagle Memes














Thanks to the following memes for providing a platform for bloggers to join together each week and validate each others work:  (and have fun!)   ABC Wednesday  (the letter "E" this week is for Eagles...Bald Eagles and Golden Eagles and Eaglets.) Also thanks to Wordless Wednesday and World Bird Wednesday. (Can you find the Golden Eagle? we can identify in the comments.) (I found another meme  Ecobirder is doing Tuesday Tweets so lets all fly there it is still open!)

31 comments:

Ruth B. said...

Wow, what great and fantastic serie.

Indrani said...

Wow! Superb shots.
I guess it is a pet.

eileeninmd said...

WOW, these are really cool shots of the Eagles. Well done!

Roger Owen Green said...

I wonder how such a bird of prey got to be the national bird in the US - Ben Franklin wanted the turkey!

ROG, ABC Wednesday team

Wolfsrosebud said...

unbelievable... were you in the trees with them

caite said...

wow (hmmm, seems to be a common feeling..lol)
especially love the one where is is a bout to land on the gloved hand. fantastic captures!

Crafty Gardener said...

Amazing eagle photos.

holdingmoments said...

Great captures of a magnificent bird.

Ms. Burrito said...

Powerful eagle.

E is for Entertainment, please come and see.

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

AMAZING shots. Wow!

Sian said...

wow these are amazing!

chubskulit said...

Majestic eagle!

Rose, ABC Wednesday Team
Extra

CameraCruise said...

Wow, amazing shots of the eagles!
Love them!
Thanks for sharing.
Have a great day.
Greetings Mette

Alan Pavey said...

Fantastic set of pics :-)

Simply Delicious said...

Fantastic shots!

Banana Walnut Muffin

Maria @ LSS said...

Amazing captures!

Island Rambles Blog said...

Thanks so much for coming to see my blog and leaving a note for me..It was very exciting to read your encouraging comments....I may be slow returning to your site but will get there as soon as I get time. Cheers and have a great day.

Gary said...

Stunning series!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

Joy said...

Stunning photographs, every one. The definition of the feathers in the first one amazing, I'm almost on the branch with it.
Joy, ABC Team

Andrew said...

You have already produced a lot of Wows! I'm sorry heres another one.

Wow! Stunning images of your beauties.

Pat said...

Fantastic shots!

joo said...

Wow, fascinating collection of photos!

Regina said...

Beautiful and amazing!

Springman said...

Awesome collection, it doesn't get any better than this!
;-)WBW!

Ecobirder said...

I used eagles for E also. Very nice shots. Thank you for particpating in this weeks Tuesday Tweets.

arabesque said...

hi there! the shots are truly stupendous!
the macro details are just perfect.
happy weekend! ^0^

Susan said...

Oh my gosh, these are the most awesome shots! Absolutely amazing!!!

Joyful said...

Fantastic photos. How did you get so close? I love the top one!

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Great photographs.

Regards and best wishes

Island Rambles Blog said...

thanks so much for your comments...it is so nice to see new faces here. I enjoy seeing your avatars and your faces on your comments and on followers. Fun to find new sites. Also thanks to some old friends who blogged with me years ago and who have visited.

zongrik said...

i just love these pictures
amazing.
wow. i would love to take those pictures!!

disembodies spheres

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CONTINUE READING PREVIOUS POSTS

CONTINUE READING PREVIOUS POSTS