Welcome to the Island Rambles Blog

Hi my name is Nora and Welcome to my blog world. This is a nature and birding photo blog about Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada. I am trying to be a birder and I take photos of the birds and scenery I find. I hope you enjoy your time here and please come back again. PHOTOS WILL ENLARGE IF CLICKED. The photos are slide show enabled if you click on them. If you click on the top lighthouse photo it always takes you to the most recent summary list of my postings.

copyright

©all rights reserved on all images and text, contact me if you want a photo.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Wordless Butchart Garden


For Wordless Wednesday  and Ruby Tuesday.  (see I did it, I can be wordless!)

new meme for me is This or That Thursday

13 comments:

  1. wow, gorgeous area! I would love to visit there someday!
    Stopping by for WordlessWednesday! Hope you have a great day!

    -Samantha
    KreativeKaring.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, what color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, I was hoping to see photos from Butchart Gardens! Gorgeous! The flowers are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. With beauty like that,no words are needed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My one and only visit to The Butchart Gardens happened in December 2010 on a cold and constantly rainy day. I'm glad to see that the sun shines there sometimes! :)

    Kids and Red

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so fortunate to live near these gardens. I have heard so much about them and wish very much that I could see them for myself. Maybe someday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what gorgeous colors in the trees. I would love to walk down that path.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning red drama in Nature's world!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! Awesome.... Impressive in colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the way you captured the fall colors that I love..wish fall didn't lead to winter..Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, such amazing color! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now I'm wordless after seeing these gorgeous photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for your comments. I see some bloggers are regulars here and that is really great as I get to know you. Also new readers are always fun to know and to see what they blog about.

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog on Vancouver Island Nature and Birds.
I love to take photos of places we go to on Vancouver Island and the birds and animals we see.
I love also to get comments so please leave a note for me.
Cheers and thanks again. Nora
Please do not link in a comment, I have to then delete as there is too much spam going on.
Comment moderation is on so the comment does not publish right away.
PLEASE DO NOT PUT A LINK IN THE COMMENT ANYMORE THE WORLD OF BLOGGING HAS CHANGED AND THERE ARE TOO MANY SPAMMERS OUT THERE. I AM SORRY BUT THAT IS THE WAY IT IS NOW.

CONTINUE READING PREVIOUS POSTS

CONTINUE READING PREVIOUS POSTS