Welcome to the Island Rambles Blog

Welcome to my blog world. This is a photo blog about Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada. I only put a few posts on the first page. Please click "Read More" to see all of each post. Also click "older posts" under the comments or see the archives at the side, labels below post and older Index. I hope you enjoy your time here and please come back again. PHOTOS WILL ENLARGE IF CLICKED.

copyright

©all rights reserved on all images and text

FOLLOW MY BLOG

To follow click on badge on the sidebar or here.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Have a Happy Easter




                            HAPPY EASTER  
 





I hope everyone has a Happy Easter Holiday!  I am linking to
Camera Critters today for Saturday with a few pictures of Timmy the cat.

Camera Critters





15 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to you Nora.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a Happy Easter to you, Furry One!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter Nora!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank-you and I hope you have a wonderful Easter as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter, Nora! Your cat is beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have a happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you and I hope the Eater Bunny is generous to you this year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Nora (and Timmy) for the cute Easter cards! I hope yours is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally too cute. Happy Easter to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Timmy looks quite bemused by the Easter frills! Adore his eyes in the first photo! Happiest Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute! Happy Easter to you also!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely cat! Wishing you a great Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cat. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute Easter photos. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks. Thanks. Thanks. I appreciate you all so much for making my day.

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog on Vancouver Island Nature and Birds.
I love to take photos of places we go to on Vancouver Island and the birds and animals we see.
I love also to get comments so please leave a note for me.
Cheers and thanks again. Nora
Comment moderation is on so the comment does not publish right away.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Click for Index

TO CONTINUE CLICK 'OLDER POST' ABOVE HERE OR CLICK ON THE ARCHIVE ON THE SIDE OR --OLDER INDEX OF BLOG PAGES
©all rights reserved on all images and text

COPYRIGHT