Welcome to the Island Rambles Blog

Hi my name is Nora and Welcome to my blog world. This is a nature and birding photo blog about Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada. I am trying to be a birder and I take photos of the birds and scenery I find. I hope you enjoy your time here and please come back again. PHOTOS WILL ENLARGE IF CLICKED. The photos are slide show enabled if you click on them. If you click on the top lighthouse photo it always takes you to the most recent summary list of my postings.

copyright

©all rights reserved on all images and text

Sunday, March 20, 2016

The Week in Flowers



The flowers are blooming in my garden finally!  Here is a mosaic of them for Mosaic Monday.




Some daffodils on the table. These are for Mellow Yellow Monday.


For Blue Monday I have a blue boat out on the blue water with blue mountains.  I think Smiling Sally would have liked it and appreciate the new host for Blue Monday! These are the Olympic Mountains and Port Angeles in Washington State is over there on the Olympic Peninsula.


For Macro Monday I have the little tiny blossoms of the Salmon Berries.


For Ruby Tuesday we have the blossoms of the rhodos.


For Tuesday's Treasures I found this garden along the water's edge.
It was full of treasures. How creative is this.


For Our World I have a tree out at Charters Creek, a very spiritual place to visit. I missed the weekend link ups as I have had trouble with my new eye and could not do my blog as only have one good eye, the new one!


Thank you to these meme hosts for allowing bloggers to share their story.  Click on these links to find great blogs and photos.

Macro Monday2 Blue Monday  Mosaic Monday   Mellow Yellow Monday
RubyTuesdayToo  Our World Tuesday Tuesday's Treasures

To continue reading my posts you may click older post below or see the index on the side or pick a popular post from the sidebar or label below. Thanks.
HAVE A GREAT WEEK BLOGGERS AND BIRDERS!!

29 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, if i must choose i take the last one.

    http://blog.photobymanka.se/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures, I love all the flowers.
    best regards
    susa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy easter for you too! i ove the picture of the little bird.
    I hope it is okay that I link up my post in your linkparty, otherwise you take it away.
    thank you so much
    best regards
    susa

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like all the flowers and the boat . but i LOVE Charters creek. would like to wander there. so beautiful. there are many treasures in that one shot. love that one to

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I hope your eye is better soon. I love your pretty flowers. Beautiful post. Happy Monday, enjoy your new week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful eclectic mix of shots for all the memes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the lovely flowers. Nothing I enjoy more. The weather has been so crazy here, a lot of mine are in full bloom. It is a little bit too early.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray for spring and blooming flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful flowers !! Your garden is just fantastic !!
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Monday morning from Washington State.
    Beautiful photos for this overcast day. Love the photo of the strait of Juan de Fuca and the Olympics in the background.
    Have a great day. Visiting from Blue Monday.
    http://happywonderer.com/2016/03/21/in-honor-of-smiling-sally/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful photos! So nice to see colourful blooms there while we're getting a snowstorm here today. I know ours will come in a while though. I'm sorry to hear about your eye and hope it improves. Blessings,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  12. So nice to see the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful pictures for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  14. There is something magical and majestic with your photo for Blue Monday. Wow!! Gorgeous.

    Love your beautiful flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I too love the flowers but your special tree as a spiritual place really appeals to me. Thank you so much for joining Blue Monday at Backyard Neighbor.

    Wishing you a wonderful and blessed Easter.

    Hugs,
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous flowers. Love that forest with all that moss. I hope your eye gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the flowers of spring, and am trying to wait patiently. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Nora...I don't need to take a photo with the right click for you to participate in Nature Notes... Others don' have their photos in the collage.. Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  19. The daffodils are spectacular this year - or perhaps they are spectacular every year and I am amazed time after time.
    Lovely shot of the boat on the water.

    ReplyDelete
  20. That spiritual tree is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Magnificas e belas fotografias.
    Um abraço e continuação de uma boa semana.
    http://andarilharar.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  22. A lovely series of photos. You have much colour in your garden already this year. That last photo is my favourite though.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nora, welcome to Tuesday's Treasure, remember that the welcome mat is always out. Your banner photo with the light house is outstanding. Every garden needs some treasures and you sure found some. Thanks for joining this week and please hurry on back.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wonderful mix of photos!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your flowers are gorgeous, Nora, my Rhodies are even blooming yet. I sympathize about the eye problems, my husband had cataract surgery last year and I have some AMD problems especially in one eye.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy Spring Nora! Your flowers make me smile and bring back wonderful memories of the Pacific Northwest (everything is different here in Florida, including the flowers).

    ReplyDelete
  27. It's refreshing to see pretty flowers from your garden, we're still battling with snowfall this week.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful springtime blooms :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog on Vancouver Island Nature and Birds.
I love to take photos of places we go to on Vancouver Island and the birds and animals we see.
I love also to get comments so please leave a note for me.
Cheers and thanks again. Nora
Please do not link in a comment, I have to then delete as there is too much spam going on.
Comment moderation is on so the comment does not publish right away.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CONTINUE READING PREVIOUS POSTS

CONTINUE READING PREVIOUS POSTS