Welcome to the Island Rambles Blog

Hi my name is Nora and Welcome to my blog world. This is a nature and birding photo blog about Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada. I am trying to be a birder and I take photos of the birds and scenery I find. I hope you enjoy your time here and please come back again. PHOTOS WILL ENLARGE IF CLICKED. The photos are slide show enabled if you click on them. If you click on the top lighthouse photo it always takes you to the most recent summary list of my postings.

copyright

©all rights reserved on all images and text, contact me if you want a photo.

Friday, February 10, 2012

Pat Bay Sky Watchers




















I am really late for Sky Watch Friday but I am still determined to do Sky Watch!  Follow the link and see Sky Watchers of  the World.  The reason for my lateness is that my husband just got home from the hospital with his second new knee!! He is the guy in all my photos with the walking stick. So I have been too busy to do my blogging.  Sometimes you just have to take a moment for yourself and blogging seems to be the only thing that keeps me going these days. I love to go to each blog and to see what gifts the blogosphere is sharing with me that day.  

I look forward to reading your comments and discovering who you are and what you are all about.  Sometimes throughout the day I will think of a blog (blogger) I have known for years and just have to check up on them to see if they are ok. Over the years, some blog friends have passed on, others have moved on to other webby adventures and some stayed.  I truly admire those who stayed.  Those hard working bloggers who get little in return other than the tiny script of a comment or two.  The bloggers who just for the love of  blogging continue to share....because that  is what blogging is all about ...we share our photos, bits of our lives, and sometimes our thoughts. It has been a long day.  This is not the story I was going to do ...it was supposed to be about Pat Bay and  Sky Watch!!  Happy Late Sky Watch.



20 comments:

  1. Days have a way of getting away from us. Sometimes I get to bed and wonder where the time went. You have some wonderful sunsets. I especially like the first one. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying that your Husband will recover quickly.Thanks for sharing a little about your life and also these gorgeous pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photos.

    Regards and best wishes for you and you husband.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for coming to visit me Ruth and Margy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful capturing going on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there - great pictures - I like the way you include your husband and the birds - makes the pictures more alive somehow.

    Cheers - Stewart M - Australia

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning colors of the sky! this is gorgeous...i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful photos. Hope your husband is doing well after his second knee surgery I had one knee done last May, which meant I missed a lot of gardening season. But this year I'm really looking forward to doing more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful sequence!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, these are gorgeous images and beautiful skies. Thanks for sharing. Happy Skywatching!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pictures...wonderful skywatching.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! I hope your husband heals quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful captures of a lovely sunset! Very nice post also! I hope your husband has a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are really, really beautiful photos. I don't think I've seen any sunsets as pretty! I hope your husband heals quickly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful photos as always, love them.
    Hope your husband will recover soon.
    Have a great day.
    Greetings Mette

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW! AMazing - nice concept, nice shots! Same as everyone else, i hope ur husband heals quickly...

    unclekaycee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow, those shots are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful images.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous4:04 pm

    What a beautiful blogging family!
    Love those comments.
    Love the sunsets especially with the man in front of them looking out to the sea. Studio Cat

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks so much for all the kind comments...I only do this to get comments! Yes it is a wonderful blogging family here. I am grateful.

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog on Vancouver Island Nature and Birds.
I love to take photos of places we go to on Vancouver Island and the birds and animals we see.
I love also to get comments so please leave a note for me.
Cheers and thanks again. Nora
Comment moderation is on so the comment does not publish right away.
PLEASE DO NOT PUT A LINK IN THE COMMENT ANYMORE THE WORLD OF BLOGGING HAS CHANGED AND THERE ARE TOO MANY SPAMMERS OUT THERE. I AM SORRY BUT THAT IS THE WAY IT IS NOW.

CONTINUE READING PREVIOUS POSTS

CONTINUE READING PREVIOUS POSTS